To take responsibility for the achievement of sales targets within the specified Division and within the specified territory.
- To assess customer requirements and advise on the most appropriate solutions, options to meet their needs based on comprehensive site surveys and liaison with customer.
- Personal accountability for sales budget within the region / customer base.
- Cultivating new and existing ICS Cool Energy customers for the region / customer base.
- Meet and exceed sales targets as set by the Sales Director.
- Maintain / update the CRM system with all customer information.
- Working with the Sales Director and the Groups technical resources ensure that all quotations and proposals are fit for purpose and meet commercial and profit KPI’s.
- Forecasting orders and sales on a four month forward view basis at requested 2 weekly intervals.
- Keep fully updated on changes in technology, products, competitive activity and market trends.
- Attend departmental review meetings as necessary.
- Where appropriate – Project Management, including production of accurate job sheets to include transport and on-site handling needs, scheduling of trades including subcontractors, outlining customer responsibilities and producing simple schematic drawings and RAMS where required.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
Key Skills & Expertise (This is not an exhaustive list but a guide only)
- Demonstrated technical sales experience, ideally within an industrial / processing background.
- Relevant qualification in Mechanical Engineering / Refrigeration or qualified by experience.
- Sound technical knowledge of products and solutions with the ability to identify the needs and provide the best solution for the customer.
- Effective sales and negotiation skills.
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Territory management.
The job holder will almost certainly hold a related professional qualification and will be competent in extensive sales experience.
Physical demands as required by the nature of work.
Primarily field based this job requires extensive travel across the region.
Quality encompasses all aspects of ICS Cool Energy’s business, and every employee shares the responsibility to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity relating to product, process and the quality system. All employees have an obligation to identify and record any such nonconformity, and, through designated channels, initiate and recommend solutions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please attach your CV and covering when submitting your application.Apply Now