To service and maintain Customer plant and equipment as installed on site covered by a maintenance/service contract or as directed by the Customer Service Department.
To provide technical assistance to Customer Service Engineers and Customer Service as may be required.
- Provide service as requested by the Customer Service Department in the most cost-effective manner commensurate with maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Represent and promote the Company through exemplary customer relations.
- Troubleshooting and fault resolution.
- Preventative and scheduled maintenance of relevant plant and associated
- Timely feedback to appropriate departments regarding ongoing issues and close liaison with Technical Support Engineer / Manager and area Supervisor.
- Exemplary communication with customers, keeping them informed of progress at all times.
- To be available for a standby roster as determined by the Customer Service
- Timely completion of all job sheets and associated paperwork, fully comply with all relevant processes as outlined in Standing Instructions.
- Maintain all service tools, test equipment and protective clothing in a serviceable condition.
- Maintain an adequate vehicle stock in order to minimise duplicate calls and transport costs.
- Advise your line manager of potential issues / opportunities observed or implied during service calls.
- Identify possible areas where service procedures on plant and associated equipment might be improved.
- Under normal circumstances every effort will be made to restrict the area of cover to within 4 hours travelling time. Certain circumstances may require you to travel to other locations and carry out such other tasks as may be reasonably required to maintain contracted and emergency commitments.
- To comply with the Company rules and policies as distributed from time to time.
- In addition to the above duties employees are required to carry out such other tasks as may be reasonably required.
The job holder will almost certainly hold a related professional qualification and will be FGas qualified with experience in a similar role within the HVAC industry.
Physical demands as required by the nature of work.
Primarily field based this job requires extensive travel across the region.
Quality encompasses all aspects of ICS Cool Energy’s business, and every employee shares the responsibility to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity relating to product, process and the quality system. All employees have an obligation to identify and record any such nonconformity, and, through designated channels, initiate and recommend solutions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please attach your CV and covering when submitting your application.Apply Now