If your commercial boiler were to fail what would this mean to you?
No hot water?
Assuming it cannot be fixed immediately this could severely affect your business.
Having a plan it place for eventualities like this enables you to be confident in your response should the worse happen, and with the cold weather currently this becomes a real possibility.
Fortunately, we are able to offer you a bespoke contingency plan.
From surveying your site, your equipment and getting a comprehensive feel for your requirements, we can put forward exactly how we can get your heating and hot water back on through our impressive hire fleet of boilers.
We work with you to understand:
- your capacity requirements
- the location of your equipment
- how easy a vehicle can access your site
- your fuel requirements (whether gas or diesel)
- what mechanical and electrical connections are in place
- safety considerations as well as any enabling works than will be needed to save you time
We have the largest temperature control equipment hire fleet in Europe at your service and offer a complete boiler rental package, including a total fuel management proposition.
To get a contingency plan in place now, please call our hire team on 0800 840 4210 who will be pleased to help.