Formed in 1974 the HAE is a non-profit trade association that helps support and set standard throughout the hire industry including small tool, plant and equipment sectors. Its activities include setting standards, providing best practice and legal frameworks, running training schemes and lobbying the Government on behalf of its 900 members.
As a member of the HAE we are committed to:
- Adhere to the highest standards of customer service and best practice
- Put safety first, adhering to the SafeHire standard (SafeHire Members)
- Adhere to the HAE Code of Conduct
- Staff training and ongoing development
- Provide a green and sustainable alternative to buying
- A safety net, in the unlikely event that things go wrong, through an independent arbitrator.
For more information about our hire services, you can review our product range here or call our technical hire specialists on 0800 840 4210.