High performance solutions are what our customers expect and part of that is products made to exacting specifications to deliver precision, efficiency and long term reliability.
Ongoing investment in research and development means that our solutions are at the forefront of the choices available for today’s most demanding applications.
The product range is highly engineered and produced exclusively for ICS Cool Energy by trusted partners to the highest specifications that are regularly tested. You won’t find the same products anywhere with a different badge, so if it’s got our name on it you can be sure you have the very best available.
The range is extensive, providing the heating, cooling and total temperature control that keeps industry running and provide total solutions such as free cooling (often providing energy savings of 70%-plus), heat recovery as well as bespokely designed systems that meet the individual needs of every business.
- Industrial chillers including the acclaimed i-Chiller range that brings tangible intelligence and class leading efficiency
- HVAC Chillers with capacities from 4kW-1949kW
- Ambient Cooling, creating comfortable environments by managing air quality
- Adiabatic Cooling, saving energy and prevention of legionella
- Cooling towers with compact footprints and low noise operation
- Air blast chillers for flexible configurations with multiple fan speeds, inverter speed control and EC fans
- Industrial heat pumps offering energy savings of up to 50%
- Temperature control unit for advanced process control with intelligent process analysis
- i-Temp TCUs with capacities from 6kW-360kW
- i-Temp water heaters, direct and indirect versions providing water up to 225°C
- i-Temp oil heaters, from 180°C to 400°C
- Boilers, select from purpose-built range of boilers and mobile plant rooms
- Air conditioning solutions from spot cooling to large premises and facilities
- Cold stores, a wide range of solutions for cold storage, chilled containers and frozen rooms
For sales enquiries call us on or for hire call us on .
One of our experts will be only to pleased to provide further information and technical advice.