Whatever the application, ICS Cool Energy can design and build an optimum capital solution to meets your precise needs. As the UK's leading specialist in critical and process temperature control we have vast experience in creating the right bespoke solution across all critical and process markets and applications.
We understand some processes have specific requirements that cannot always be met with a standard specification chiller. We can fully design and make to order to your exact specifications, not just through modifications in a warehouse. Whether your application demands specific materials, duty, space or carbon footprint you can rely on us to produce it.
ICS Cool Energy has been providing tailored energy efficient & cost effective chillers for process applications for over thirty years, working across all industries and providing aftersales support with a nationwide network of service and rental engineers.
Features & Benefits
CUSTOM DESIGNED & BUILT TO SPECIFICATION
ICS Cool Energy technically trained Sales Engineer will visit your site to understand your process requirements in depth, identify constraints and accurately calculate precise cooling loads.
Our Engineering Team will then custom design your chiller from scratch and build it to match your exact specification resulting from the comprehensive list of options & solutions we have available. We fully project manage chiller delivery to site, lift & shift, positioning, installation/new pipework & commissioning.
Our team test every single chiller in factory, and are able to offer FAT (Factory Acceptance Tests in person or via video), full turnkey installation services, SAT (Site Acceptance Tests) and commissioning as desired.
COMPREHESIVE BREADTH OF OPTIONS
We offer several bespoke solutions for chillers, which include:
– Multiple circuits (for redundancy)
– Additional energy efficient options
– Ultra-low temperature capabilities
– The ability to work in higher ambient conditions
– Protection against harsher outdoor environments
– Specialist refrigerants / Low GWP refrigerants
– Aggressive fluids
– Specific pump and tank sizes and capacities
– Stainless steel housing for hygienic Food & Pharma areas
– A variety of footprints and dimensional constraints (e.g. low height, lift/door access)
– Client specific specifications / components / RAL colour
– OEM specific solutions (naked/integrated within the OEM?s equipment)