An established producer of fine Somerset cider wanted an affordable and flexible cooling solution to meet its increasing production demands, preferring to avoid pressures on cash flow and large capital expenditure on equipment. It’s why an ICS Cool Energy long term hire solution has been in place for five years and for the foreseeable future.
ICS Cool Energy’s hire equipment that provides temperature control solutions for hygienic food and beverage production as well as a wide range of industries of all sizes is not just for emergencies. For many manufacturers including a leading Somerset producer of traditional craft ciders, it’s a viable and affordable long term option.
After a careful review of buying second hand equipment and the lifetime ownership costs, the cider manufacturer opted for ICS Cool Energy’s proposal that delivered the latest equipment including full servicing on a long term contract – one that’s already been running for five years and is being renewed for the future.
- Three Chiller 135 for energy-efficient process cooling
- Full servicing and maintenance included
- Flexible and renewable contracts for a fixed monthly fee
New equipment as well as full service back-up is provided for all long term hire customers and so this cider manufacturer has the reassurance that the production process runs at optimum efficiency, providing added peace of mind.
The competitive hire fees means that businesses pay only for the use of the equipment, helping to avoid the need for bank loans and recorded on the balance sheet, keeping credit lines open for other business investments.
- Tax efficient and easy budgeting and cash ow management
- Avoids the need for capital expenditure, freeing up opportunities for other business investments
- Equipment is always up-to-date to provide the most efficient operation
- Full emergency back up 24/7
- Peace of mind
- FlowCool-FS; a food and beverage glycol fluid that’s fully accredited by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) for use within secondary refrigeration systems, where accidental contact with food is a possibility.
“This is a system that saves water and increases efficiencies, providing a sustainable means of boosting a company’s green credentials.”
View All Case Studies