The teams at Heathrow make sure that nearly 200,000 passengers every day are able to fly the world, but working conditions on the ground can be uncomfortable and cold – especially in the winter. ICS Cool Energy’s hire specialists were called in to provide efficient temporary heating for the engineering and service people working in big draughty hangers and ensure standard working temperatures comply with legislation.
ICS Cool Energy’s rental application engineers recommended a powerful package of eight Boiler 300 which were each paired with Air Handler 300s to provide heating in four closed structure hangars.
The large hangars are situated in exposed areas of the airport and the doors are frequently opened and closed so high power was essential.
- Robust heating boilers from 150kW to 600kW
- Ideal for heating and hot water applications
- Available as single units for hot water and heating or with heat exchangers
- All boilers are housed within steel containers for weather resistance so they can be placed outside
ICS Cool Energy’s hire team delivers year-round heating and cooling solutions for all types of applications, with the industry’s largest fleet of equipment that’s in stock and thoroughly tested before its passed ready for hire.
Every solution is specifically designed and installed to meet the individual needs of every business – whether it’s in the case of an emergency, during maintenance work or for long term hire projects.
In addition to boilers, the heating solutions include:
- Large large volumes of clean, warm and dry air, ideal for large spaces
- 70kW, 100kW and 200kW capacities • Easy installation
- Local heating for offices, public areas and commercial environments
- Portable electric range from 3kW – 42kW
- Lightweight and compact
- For heating and cooling
- Air flow from 2,000m3/hr to 40,000m3/hr
- From 10kW to 350kW
“Heating people working in large spaces such as warehouses is always a challenge but we have a wide range of solutions that help compliance with legislation and keeping people comfortable.”
View All Case Studies