ICS Cool Energy’s i-Chiller range covers capacities between 7-210kW and is our industry leading range of process chillers designed exclusively for manufacturing.
Unlike other units on the market, the i-Chiller range has been designed with process applications in mind from the ground up. The units have a low footprint and have been designed to be “plug and play” to ensure compatibility with a large range of production lines out of the box. The units also feature 3-bar pressure pumps as standard, coil in take evaporators and have been designed using high quality components, with longevity in mind.
ENERGY & PROCESS EFFICIENCY
- High efficiency finned coil in-tank evaporator with copper tubes & aluminium fins allowing for variable
- Hydraulic circuit includes integral 3-bar pump, drain valve, overflow & water pressure gauge and process
- High quality scroll compressor Copper tube / aluminium fin condenser coils combined with axial condenser fans
- Internal water bypass to protect pump against dead heading
- Phase monitor to protect the unit against phase loss & reversal
- Galvanised, epoxy coated carbon steel structure
- Electrical panel protection rating
EASE OF OPERATION & MAINTENANCE
- Coil in-tank evaporator reduces chance of blockages due to poor water quality
- Easy to remove and clean condenser filter
- Easy to use and externally visible advanced electronic controller
- Digital input for remote on/off control
- Volt-free contacts for remote general alarm signal Mains isolator
- Manual filling kit comprising atmospheric (open) expansion tank
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
For added reassurance, all units come with a comprehensive 3-year parts warranty as standard with an option to extend to 5 years. Ts & Cs apply.
i-Chiller units are held in-stock for fast delivery and can be customised quickly with various options and modifications to meet your unique requirements – saving you valuable budget and time