Our range of pressurised water temperature control units are specifically designed for special applications requiring temperatures up to 225˚C.
Water heaters have an advantage over oil heat transfer units due to fluidity, especially if large amounts of heat need to be extracted from small cooling surfaces. This is particularly beneficial for plastic moulding and plastic extrusion processes.
Pressurised Water Temperature Control Unit features:
- Modular design built to your specification
- Solid state relays as standard for better control, accuracy and maintenance
- Magnetically couples pumps
- Return flow temperature monitoring
- Built-in condensing unit to prevent steam impacts
- Level monitoring via a built-in high pressure makeup feed unit
- Ramp function for temperature changes, perfect for plastics processing
- Direct cooling options available