Thermal Fluid Oil Temperature Control Unit for High Temperatures
The i-Temp oil temperature control unit is designed specifically for applications requiring high temperatures.
Using oil as a heat transfer fluid can be tough without the right temperature control equipment. Our temperature control unit uses specific heating surface loading so that thermal decomposition of the oil heat transfer can be prevented without fail at normal flow rates.
Flow monitoring is built into the system which sets off an alarm if the flow rate becomes too low.
Temperature Control Unit features:
- Modular design customised to your specification
- Mag-drive pump as standard (no seal)
- Solid state relays as standard for better control, accuracy and maintenance
- Large cooling capacities
- Difference temperature control with switch-off function
- Interface for central machine control with return temperature indication
- Electronic level control with dry running protection
- Safety thermostat
- Adjustable set point limits
- Ramp function for temperature alteration
- Cooling down to safe temperature when switching off
- Strainer in return line process fluid
- Galvanised steel, painted in RAL 3020/7035
We provide a comprehensive consultation with engineering expertise to ensure our temperature control solutions are tailored to your process.
Call us on 0800 774 7426 for more information.