ICS Cool Energy can offer fitment of adiabatic enhancements to new and existing equipment.
An adiabatic enhancement is a unique system that improves the performance, reliability and energy efficiency of all air-cooled equipment, without requiring energy to provide its cooling effect.
The adiabatic enhancement works by reducing the temperature of the ambient air by as much as 20°C. A reduction of 10°C alone can generate a 13% reduction in energy consumption – delivering immediate cost savings and environmental benefits.
Adiabatic Enhancements – benefits:
- Reduction of system energy input
- Delivery of additional capacity for your process needs
- Delivery of design capacity without interruptions, even in higher ambient conditions
- Extension of equipment operating range beyond its original specifications
- Improved equipment lifecycle
- Filters air
Call us on to explore how we can help you reduce your energy costs and improve your cooling efficiency or click here to enquire.