Senior Digital Marketing Associate
A great opportunity to join our Marketing Team based at Totton, Southampton. Your role will report to the Group Strategic Planning & Marketing Director and be responsible for the development and delivery of digital marketing campaigns including paid search, website optimisation, email marketing and marketing automation. Each campaign will be translated into the language of each Country across EMEA regions.
- Optimise and manage Google Ads accounts supporting business units Europe wide
- Continuously improve keywords, bid strategies, advert copy and automation through data analysis and AB test insight
- Manage tracking and conversion integration with CRM systems
- Own the ICS Cool Energy website structure and content for all markets and channels
- Optimise all digital channels for paid and organic traffic to continuously improve ROI
- Administer group marketing email campaigns
- Define, setup and manage automated marketing nurture campaigns
- Contribute to any other marketing activities as required
- Significant experience and expertise in Google and other digital advertising
- Significant expertise in managing international multi-language WordPress websites
- B2B email marketing experience
- Business or Marketing degree an advantage
- Personable and able to communicate well with senior leaders
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience using Click Dynamics or other mass email HTML tools
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Knowledge and experience in HVAC/process temperature control markets
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org