Service Sales Engineer South
A great opportunity to join our Sales Team based at ICS Cool Energy Ltd. Responsible for the development and growth of service contract business and retention of existing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) contracts throughout the allocated sales region.
Additional responsibilities will include the development and support of other aspects of ICS Cool Energy Ltd rental and capital sales business.
- To seek out opportunities for PPM contracts
- Conduct monthly reviews of PPM renewal contracts
- Support regional sales and service managers to offer support in the resolution of customer aged credit management
- Liaise with both new and existing customers to develop relationship for service, sales and rental opportunities
- Work with the Sales and Service Director to develop a business plan for the appointed region
- Achieve the goals and targets as agreed for the region
- Conduct contingency plan reviews for rental equipment across existing and new customer sites
- Prepare with support quotations for service and rental projects
- Prepare monthly sales forecasts & ensure the sales systems are updated
- Constantly review the service offerings and be commercially aware of changes within the marketplace
- Work effectively and collaboratively alongside both regional and national colleagues
- Commercial Sales and Service experience
- Experience in Commercial HVAC or similar industry
- Training in Health and Safety principals
- Will be required to travel across the region and UK with overnight stays
- Full driver licence
- Must be flexible, professional and communicate well with internal and external stakeholders
- Team player
- Time Management with the knowledge of budget control impacts to the wider strategy
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com