Service Technician – Midlands
To service and maintain Customer plant and equipment as installed on site covered by a maintenance/service contract or as directed by the Customer Service Department.
To provide technical assistance to Customer Service Engineers and Customer Service as may be required.
- Provide service as requested by the Customer Service Department in the most cost-effective manner commensurate with maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Represent and promote the Company through exemplary customer relations.Troubleshooting and fault resolution.
- Preventative and scheduled maintenance of relevant plant and associated Equipment.
- Timely feedback to appropriate departments regarding ongoing issues and close liaison with Technical Support Engineer / Manager and area Supervisor.
- Exemplary communication with customers, keeping them informed of progress at all times.
- To be available for a standby roster as determined by the Customer ServiceDepartment.
- Timely completion of all job sheets and associated paperwork, fully comply with all relevant processes as outlined in Standing Instructions.
- Maintain all service tools, test equipment and protective clothing in a serviceable condition.
- Maintain an adequate vehicle stock in order to minimise duplicate calls and transport costs.
- Advise your line manager of potential issues / opportunities observed or implied during service calls.
- Identify possible areas where service procedures on plant and associated equipment might be improved.
- Full driver licence is required for this role as driving is essential across the UK
- FGas qualified
- NVQ level 2 or above within an engineer or HVAC industry
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
To apply please send you CV and covering letter to email@example.com