Contracts Manager – South
A great opportunity to join our Sales Team based at ICS Cool Energy Ltd. The successful candidate will play a vital role in the sales process by providing technical advice to the sales team to develop, sell and successfully implement product or service solutions to meet our customer’s needs. Primarily be responsible for the development and growth of the Installation services business development of relationships with new and existing sub-contractors.
- Assist sales engineers and senior members of the business pre-order to produce costings and quotes on installation projects
- Participate in review of new projects to finalise design, scope, and commercial aspects of new orders.
- Attend project handover with the client to confirm scope and timeline requirements.
- Manage procurement for all equipment and subcontracts works related to all projects in your control.
- Produce or take responsibility for production of schematic and general arrangement/installation drawings and ensure good document control so that contractor is using current version
- Produce project plans for all projects and update as necessary
- Co-ordination of equipment parts and subcontractors to ensure required time frames are achieved
- Providing technical support to clients and sales engineers, co-ordinating projects
- Liaising closely with clients, providing detailed updates on projects
- Managing installations and commissioning of industrial cooling systems to ensure they are technically correct to an acceptable standard.
- Managing engineers/teams on site, ensuring contract agreements are met and health and safety standards are maintained.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored
- Works closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s)
- Financial control of project to meet or ideally improve on budget
- Assist in filtering design flaws throughout the project
- Any other duties deemed necessary
- Degree/HND in at least one of the relevant engineering disciplines or experience in this subject
- Experience in Project Management
- Training in Health and Safety principals and knowledge of Construction Design and Maintenance Regulations 2015
- Will be required to travel across the region and UK with overnight stays
- Must be flexible, professional and communicate well with internal and external stakeholders
- Team player and apply leadership qualities as this role will directly and indirectly lead projects and people
- Time Management with the knowledge of budget control impacts to the wider strategy
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org