Service Technician Hire Field Operations – UK Wide
We are currently recruiting for an additional 6 roles within the Service Technician Field Operations Team covering the following territories;
- South Central x 2
- South East
- South West
A great opportunity to join our Service Technician Team based at ICS Cool Energy Ltd. Your role will be to deliver the highest standards of service in the most efficient manner to maintain customer plant and equipment as installed on site covered by our maintenance and service contract.
- Ability to diagnose system problems. This role plays a vital role in ensuring customer satisfaction by servicing products and equipment on assigned projects.
- Resolves routine problems through prior experience.
- Provide service as requested in the most cost effective manner commensurate with maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Represent and promote the company through exemplary customer relations, troubleshooting and fault resolution.
- Preventative and scheduled maintenance of relevant plant and associated equipment.
- Timely feedback to appropriate departments regarding ongoing issues and close liaison with other technical support departments.
- Exemplary communication with customers, keeping them informed of progress at all times.
- Able to use cutting edge software and technology, along with a variety of hand-tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units.
- Flexibility of working hours outside of core hours and be available for standby roster.
- Maintain all service tools, test equipment and protective clothing in a serviceable condition.
- Must hold a UK driver licence
- Engineering qualification
- FGas qualified with experience within HVAC or similar role
- Primarily field based and extensive travel across the region
- Manual in nature and non-office based role so Health and Safety is paramount
- Must be flexible, professional and communicate well with stakeholders
- Proactive and team player as can be requested to attend multiple sites during one shift
- Rota weekend working availability
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter specifying territory to firstname.lastname@example.org