ICS Cool Energy, an international market leader specializing in complete temperature control solutions for manufacturing process and facilities applications, announced today new appointments within its Sales Division management team:
- Phillip Ayres, previously Senior Sales Engineer, has been promoted to UK Sales Manager North
- Dominic Shepherd, previously Senior Sales Engineer, has been promoted to UK Sales Manager South
- Ben Young, previously Major Accounts Manager, has been promoted to UK Business Development Manager.
The new sales leadership team will drive the ICS Cool Energy sales operations in the UK, offering full turnkey temperature control solutions, detailed consultations and specification, and services to answer individual site and customer needs for process cooling, process heating, temperature control and comfort cooling applications.
“Our company’s success and strengths can be attributed to our full turnkey solutions approach and flexibility allowing our customers to choose between equipment and systems purchase, hire and service, or a combination of all three,” said Dave Palmer, general manager of ICS Cool Energy in the UK and Ireland. “I’m certain that the new team will continue making strong impact in the industry and keep ‘making it work’ no matter what our customer’s temperature control challenge might be.”
- Phillip Ayres, has over 8 years of history working in different roles at ICS Cool Energy, and almost 20 years of experience in engineering sales and management for process and HVAC temperature-controlled equipment throughout all industry sectors. Phillip built his strong engineering background particularly whilst serving in the Royal Navy as Marine Engineer.
- Dominic Shepherd joined ICS Cool Energy in June 2006, as a Sales Engineer in the South. Since then, he has had a successful career in End User Sales across multiple industries, becoming Senior Sales Engineer in 2017. Dominic began his engineering studies in the UK, and continued his education in the USA, where he graduated with an Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Following his studies, Dominic has worked with a few engineering companies specializing in products ranging from instrumentation equipment through to air-driven diaphragm pumps.
- Ben Young, has been with ICS Cool Energy for more than 14 years of his career, supporting customers in various engineering sales, service and business development roles.