ICS Cool Energy’s i-Chiller Compact process chiller range covers capacities from 1-4kW and has been specifically designed with process applications in mind.
When designing the i-Chiller compact range, ICS Cool Energy worked with process engineers and combined its thirty-year history with the industry to create a unit right for the industry. Its small footprint ensures that it fits inside production lines where space is a premium and its high-pressure pumps ensure it can handle the complex pipework of process applications.
The fully packaged, EcoDesign compliant, air-cooled i-Chiller range is designed specifically for reliable and efficient process cooling.
The i-Chiller’s unique evaporator is immersed within a generously sized storage tank. This design ensures safe and reliable operation even during large fluctuations in cooling demand – something often encountered within various industrial applications.
Each unit comes with a 3-bar pump as standard with the option to customise with a 5-bar pump – allowing for demanding industrial applications.
ENERGY & PROCESS EFFICIENCY
- High efficiency finned coil in-tank evaporator with copper tubes & aluminium fins allowing for variable
- Hydraulic circuit includes integral 3-bar pump, drain valve, overflow & water pressure gauge and process
- High quality scroll compressor Copper tube / aluminium fin condenser coils combined with axial condenser fans
- Internal water bypass to protect pump against dead heading
- Phase monitor to protect the unit against phase loss & reversal
- Galvanised, epoxy coated carbon steel structure
- Electrical panel protection rating
EASE OF OPERATION & MAINTENANCE
- Coil in-tank evaporator reduces chance of blockages due to poor water quality
- Easy to remove and clean condenser filter
- Easy to use and externally visible advanced electronic controller
- Digital input for remote on/off control
- Volt-free contacts for remote general alarm signal Mains isolator
- Manual filling kit comprising atmospheric (open) expansion tank
For added reassurance, all units come with a comprehensive
3-year parts warranty as standard with an option to extend to
5 years. Ts & Cs apply.
i-Chiller units are held in-stock for fast delivery and can be
customised quickly with various options and modifications
to meet your unique requirements – saving you valuable
budget and time