Adiabatic Coolers are a cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative to Cooling Towers; requiring significantly less maintenance, reduced legionella risk and operational costs. They require no ongoing chemical treatment or registration with local authorities and use less than 0.5% of traditional Cooling Tower water usage.
The units use fans to operate the cooling for a high percentage of the year with a spray system which only activates during periods of high ambient temperatures.
The spray activity is tightly monitored using a pulsing mechanism to ensure minimum adiabatic cooling is provided for any given load and ambient condition. This control reduces water consumption and running costs for a long, fault free lifespan.
We've been providing temperature control solutions and service support for over 35 years, designing turnkey solutions and working with businesses to create a solution for them, with our standard range in stock for immediately delivery.
Adiabatic Cooling System For Chillers
Cost Effective Cooling
Our Adiabatic Coolers are designed to meet your requirements including footprint, acoustics and construction materials. Overall, they offer significant energy and operational savings – helping you to boost productivity and efficiency of your site.
- Spray cooling kicks in only when the ambient air temperature is too high to use cooled air – save thousands of pounds in running costs
- Only uses mains cold water when high ambient demand higher levels of cooling – conserving water
- No need to register with the Health and Safety Executive as the risk of legionella is all but removed
- No further chemical treatment required – saving you resource and budget
Adiabatic Cooler Features
- Variable speed EC and AC fan technology
- Easy-to-use PLC control panel
- WI-FI and 3G connectivity for BMS integration
- Multiple fixed fan speeds
- Inverter speed control
- Free Cooling available
- Coatings for extreme external environments
- Up to 5-year warranty