Reliable, accurate process cooling chiller range - designed for manufacturers
Manufacturing applications require reliable, accurate process temperature control 24/7.
Temperature and flow rate fluctuations can be challenging for traditional HVAC chillers installed on a manufacturing process, as they are primarily designed to cope with seasonal demands.
The fully packaged i-Chiller range with cooling capacities from 7kW up to 230kW has been designed specifically for industrial manufacturing processes – providing control, reliability, reduced energy and manufacturing costs:
- Minimal footprint, plug & play – fully packaged unit including pump, tank, controller and pipework
- Combined large buffer tank with integral unique coil in-tank evaporator design, adapted for varying load and flow conditions whilst minimising pressure drops
- Compliant with the Eco-Design Directive legislation
- Remote monitoring – ensuring your production is never compromised
- Fast customisation of standard models to suit your process
- Up to a 5 year warranty for added reassurance
Built for reliability and longevity
- Blockage protection from coil in-tank evaporator design
- Internal water bypass to protect pumps against dead heading
- Efficient and durable with scroll compressors
- Protected by condenser air filters for reduced maintenance and improved life expectancy
- Premium components including phase monitor pressure switches, level sensors, crankcase heaters and an internal hydraulic bypass circuit which are all integral the systems’ core
All i-Chillers are certified by Eurovent and individually tested on our factory test rig to achieve and assure quality in-line with ISO 9001 and 14001 standards. A complete check of the refrigerant charge, leakage controls and microprocessor are completed before every delivery which offers a long-term sustainable standard of reliability.
Our highly qualified engineers can provide a full turnkey solution, starting with a visit to your site for a process consultation. We can take care of as much or little of the project as you need, all the way through to commissioning, maintenance and training – ensuring you get the most from your chiller. With standard units in stock, we can deliver to your site fast.
Call us on for more information.