Keeping your chiller operational and efficient is key to keeping whole production lines operational and efficient. If the cooling system fails or is not performing well this can have a big knock on effect.
We have compiled 10 quick tips for you to follow, or contact ICS Cool Energy to carry out for you.
- Ensure process chillers have been installed and commissioned correctly
- Carry out regular chiller energy analysis
- Carry out regular refrigeration oil analysis and cleansing
- Ensure your chiller’s Glycol is at the correct %
- Use variable speed drive to meet varying system flow rate requirements and lower demand
- Consider using remote chiller monitoring to never miss any issues
- Have a planned preventative maintenance contract in place
- Have direct access to a chiller manufacturer stocking local spare parts
- Have a chiller partner company in place for emergency breakdown service support
- Have a chiller partner in place who can support immediate chiller hire contingency or capital sales replacements
More information available here: https://www.icscoolenergy.com/sales/services/
For further advice, contact our teams directly.
Sales 0800 774 7426
Hire 0800 840 4210
Service 0800 774 7406