A BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLAN WILL HELP US TO:
- Determine your sites needs in the calm before the storm.
- Tailor a package that suits a specific sites requirements and give you peace of mind. This may be to purchase or hire stand by equipment for immediate use once required, including regular maintenance, or identify a list of equipment which can be deployed when needed,24/7, 365.
- Provide clear instructions on who to call in the event of an emergency.
- Develop a rapid response plan for quick activation.
- Minimise downtime, damage, financial loss and overall risk to your business.
Your local ICS Cool Energy Sales Engineer will visit your site to conduct a survey, during which they will seek to understand:
- Current required Cooling load/Flow rate/System set up.
- Location of equipment / Site Plan.
- Power availability.
- Connection sizes and break in points to the current system.
- Access availability or restrictions.
- Water make up – Water or Water & Glycol mix.
- Take photos of all the above.
- Responsibilities of Contractor and Customer.
- Budget Costs.
READY FOR HIRE
If advance preparation is required, such as connection points for power, water and/or ducts or we need to arrange for site access permits, a Ready for Hire Agreement can be included in your Business Continuity Plan.
A Ready for Hire Agreement would also include the installation of stab in or break in points for your system to save vital time when installing Hire equipment at a later date. In addition, power points can be installed, to save vital time and ensure a speedy response.
REGULAR BUSINESS REVIEWS
We will prepare your Business Continuity Plan which we’ll share with you. As a business or site changes over time, we will maintain regular contact with you to ensure your plan is up to date, incorporating any changes along the way.
You could conduct timed drills to identify areas for improvement and check that every party involved can fulfil their part. This may help improve your partnerships and identify any training gaps within your team.
Training will be required to ensure your team understands who is responsible for rolling out the business continuity plan and they have all necessary contacts should breakdowns or equipment failures occur.
YOUR PLAN B…
With the knowledge that we hold the largest temperature control hire fleet, you’ll be assured that the right solution will be available for you, incorporating the very latest in energy efficient products too.
We also offer FLEX membership, which enables you to upgrade and save energy costs with new efficient technology, flex seasonal capacity and create contingency options without the need for capital investment. FLEX is an all inclusive service to remove risk and enable you to pay only for what you use.
Our nationwide service team can manage your multi-site assets with condition-based reporting, critical risk-based site contingency planning, energy audits and advice and bespoke SLA’s.