Process Chillers for Reliable & Efficient Manufacturing
Our range of process chillers has been designed and developed with the manufacturing industry in mind – providing reliability, improved temperature control and reduced costs.
HVAC chillers are primarily designed to cope with seasonal demands, which are typically much less than the fluctuating flow rates and operating times of manufacturing processes.
ICS Cool Energy’s highly experienced in-house technical and modifications team can design a cooling system specifically for your process up to 2MW. Or for process cooling capacities up to 230kW, the fully packaged i-Chiller range which includes pump, tank, controller and pipework is a robust, cost-effective solution.
It’s combined large buffer tank with integral unique coil and in-tank evaporator design has been adapted for varying load and flow conditions whilst minimising pressure drops.
What’s more, it’s minimal footprint will help you save space and commissioning is simple with fast delivery of standard units – enabling you to capitalise on your process cooling immediately.
- Compliant with the Eco-Design Directive legislation
- Next day delivery on standard models
- Available with remote monitoring – ensuring your production is never compromised
- Fast customisation of standard models to suit your process
- Up to a 5 year warranty for added reassurance
Built for reliability and longevity
- Blockage protection from coil in-tank evaporator design
- Internal water bypass to protect pumps against dead heading
- Efficient and durable with scroll compressors
- Protected by condenser air filters for reduced maintenance and improved life expectancy
- Premium components including phase monitor pressure switches, level sensors, crankcase heaters and an internal hydraulic bypass circuit which are all integral the systems’ core
All i-Chillers are certified by Eurovent and individually tested on our factory test rig to achieve and assure quality in-line with ISO 9001 and 14001 standards. A complete check of the refrigerant charge, leakage controls and microprocessor are completed before every delivery which offers a long-term sustainable standard of reliability.
All units are manufactured to industry standards with the highest quality components, offering energy efficiency and unrivalled control.
Process chiller units are offered as part of a custom turnkey package taking all elements of design, configuration, logistics and installation into consideration to provide a smooth installation and handover through one dedicated point of contact.
Call us on 0800 774 7426 for a free no obligation quote.