Process Cooling - Full Turnkey Solutions
Process cooling can account for a significant proportion of your lifecycle costs as well as being fundamental to your production and product quality, so it’s essential that you have the right solution for your process and operation.
Whether you’re looking to upscale production, replace existing cooling equipment for more energy-efficient systems or develop a new production site, we can help.
From small, one site production to global manufacturing operations, our breadth of application expertise and process cooling solutions will ensure your production is efficient and optimised.
Our process cooling solutions from -40°C to 30°C include:
- Fully packaged chillers from 1.7kW to 505 kW
- Energy-efficient process chillers, adiabatic coolers and dry air coolers from 42kW to 3mW
- Specification led projects
- ATEX rated equipment for pharmaceutical and chemical processes
With our full turnkey solutions from in-house technical design and QHSE teams to installation, commissioning, maintenance and contingency plans, we can provide a complete solution – ensuring your temperature control is efficient and cost-effective for reduced cycle times, energy costs and increased product quality.
Take a look at some of our cooling solutions, designed specifically for manufacturing processes:
- i-Chiller – fully packaged process chiller 7-230kW
- i-Chiller Compact fully packaged process chiller 1-5kW
- Aptus – chiller with scroll compressors – 36-885kW
- Imperium – screw compressor chiller & heat pump 79kW-2.4MW
- Magnus – chiller with Turbocor compressors 230kW-1.9MW
- Adiabatic Coolers
- Dry Air Coolers & Free Cooling
- Cooling Towers
Call us on to explore how we can help improve your process temperature control.